|Cube of Meat|
|Gotta meat 'em all!|
| (Page 1, Column 10, Row 7)
|Defeat Mom for the first time|
- The first cube adds an orbital that blocks shots and deals damage.
- The second cube gives the orbital the ability to shoot.
- The third cube stops being an orbital and hunts nearby enemies.
- The fourth cube increases size and damage of the Meat Boy.
- The fifth and subsequent cubes will start the cycle again.
- Cube of Meat replaces one of the orbital flies when the player has 3 orbital flies. The fly returns after a third cube of meat is picked up.
- If Monster Manual summons a Cube of Meat while the player has one already, it will raise the stage of Meat Boy for the room.
Methods to create a Meat BoyEdit
Due to the addition of the Ball of Bandages in Rebirth, the achievement for creating a Meat Boy has been made quite difficult. Here are ways that can help create a Meat Boy.
Book of RevelationsEdit
The most straightforward method to unlock the Meat Boy is obtaining the Book Of Revelations on the first level, which can be present on Treasure Room or Library. Using it on every level will guarantee one Horseman boss per map:
- Famine in Basement I / Cellar I
- Pestilence in Caves I / Catacombs I
- War in Depths I / Necropolis I
- Death in Womb I / Utero I
If the Cube of Meat is obtained on Basement I every subsequent drops from Horseman must not be Cubes of Meat too. This means that a Level 4 Meat Boy will be obtained after beating Death on Womb I. Notice that if the secret Horseman Conquest spawns in Womb I instead of Death he will drop the White Pony, effectively spoiling the chance of obtaining the achievement for the current run.
This method involves abusing Blank Card with Jera and Judgement cards to create a large number of batteries. While obtaining all the required items is quite difficult, this can create multiple level 4 Meat Boys:
- Get Blank Card and Jera
- Find a battery on ground
- Copy the battery using Blank Card until there is three, at which point Blank Card can produce infinite batteries.
- Use batteries with Judgement to produce infinite chests.
- Get Monster Manual using D20 and/or The D6
- Spam Monster Manual with the batteries created by Blank Card
Habit & Sharp PlugEdit
This method is even harder to achieve than the two explained above, but is an option too:
- Start as Isaac with The D6 unlocked.
- Restart Floor I until Pyromaniac is collected.
- Prioritze shops as re-roll targets until Sharp Plug and Habit are collected.
- Focus re-rolls on shop or secret room items until an explosive tear upgrade or Pyro is collected.
- Obtain Monster Manual and use Sharp Plug many times to get Cubes of Meat.
- Super Meat Boy is the main character of the game of the same name, developed by Edmund McMillen, creator of Binding of Isaac
- The pickup quote is a reference to the Pokémon series catchphrase "Gotta catch 'em all."