| The Basement|
The Catacombs (Double Trouble)
Normal Enemy (Later Floors)
For the item, see Gemini (Item)
Gemini is one of the bosses that can appear in The Basement. Gemini is composed of not one, but two separate "bosses": One large twin with a smaller twin attached to him. They both have the same amount of health, sharing the health bar fifty-fifty.
- The large twin will chase the player, then periodically charge at them at high speeds. Afterwards he will stop to catch his breath.
- The smaller twin, while attached to the larger, will shoot tears at the player if not behind an obstacle.
- When the larger twin is killed, the smaller one will detach and begin charging furiously at the player. Caution is advised when trying to juggle the smaller twin, as the knock-back from tears could cause him to gain speed.
Green: They start off separated from each other and have no difference in attacks.
Blue: The blue variant has more health.
- Gemini appeared in the original Binding of Isaac.
- Gemini is named after the astrological sign of the same name; not to mention that the symbol of Gemini are twins.
-For The Cellar to unlock, the player must kill all the Basement bosses once; however, Gemini counts as two depending on which part the player kills first.