Binding of Isaac Edit
Isaac's stats are simple, and he is considered the base of all characters.
In the Cathedral, Isaac also appears as the main boss.
- Isaac, as well as the game itself, are named after the Old Testament account of "The Binding of Isaac", with which they not only share the name but also the basic story, in which God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac to Him.
- Edmund McMillen refers to Isaac as the "fighter" character, with increased health and average stats.
- The name "Isaac" means "laughter" in the Hebrew language. This is ironic due to Isaac constantly crying.
- Edmund has stated that Isaac is left-handed.
- Isaac's grunts upon being hit were voiced by Danny Baranowsky, who also made the music for the game.
- Isaac is bald because his mother shaved his head.
Related Achievements Edit
Other Stuff Edit
-- gallery --
-- other stuff --
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.