| Boss Pool|
- A three part attack, in which Loki shoots tears in the four cardinal directions, followed by the four diagonal directions, and then the cardinal directions once again.
- Loki teleports to another random location in the room.
- Loki spawns a Boom Fly on top of himself.
- Loki shoots eight tears around him.
- Immediately concentrating on the boom flies when Loki spawns them gives you a chance of causing them to explode on him.
- In his boss fights a spike block also spawns with Loki, and patrol the room at random. Like the Bloat's eyes you need to remain aware of their movements so you don't step into or get trapped by them. Note that these no longer damage the boom flies as they did in the original.
- All of Loki's tear attacks have a simple pattern which can be easily avoided if you move back from him when he makes an "oh" expression.
- Loki's "mark" (The numbers 666 on his forehead) is more noticeable than his appearance in the original.
- Loki has a posthumous version of himself named "Lokii," which appears in The Womb.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.