| The Basement|
Boss Challenge Room
Normal Enemy (Later Floors)
It's worth noting that Monstro's tears do damage when they are close to the ground, though difficult to tell.
- Two enemies can spawn alongside Monstro, either of them have a chance to be champions.
- He will upchuck a large amount of tears, The larger tears do one heart of damage.
- When Monstro lands after jumping off-screen he will shoot out more tears, from which the large tears also do one heart of damage.
- He will also hop towards the player, in an attempt to crush them.
Red: Two smaller Monstros have replaced the one big Monstro. They too, can spawn with a variety of normal enemies as well.
Dark Grey: Uses tear volleys much more often than the normal Monstro, but will never jump off-screen.
- Monstro appeared in the original Binding of Isaac.
- Monstro is missing a tooth.
- Monstro also has cleft lip
- Monstro is Portuguese for Monster.