| The Cellar|
Normal Enemy (Later Floors)
- The battle begins with 3 Tiny Haunts circling The Haunt, who floats around the room.
- One Tiny Haunt will become corporeal and chase the player. The other two follow the previous' pattern.
- Once all Tiny Haunts are dead...
- It will move left and right, sticking to the upper wall of the room.
- Being ahead of The Haunt will cause it to use one of two attacks:
- Firing brimstone and moving
- Firing five tears in a cone and moving
- If the player moves to The Haunt's side, it will quickly dash toward the player.
- However it can be stopped by a placed bomb, which is good tactic if you have many.
- The Haunt is exclusive to Rebirth
- During Phase 2, the health bar is placed at the bottom of the screen.
- The Haunt's design may be a reference to the Boo from the Mario franchise.
- With E Coli, when a Tiny Haunt is touched and turned into Poop. The Haunt will not become active and thus will be invulnerable. (Confirmed)
- It is possible to land one hit on the haunt, immediately after entering the room, while he is supposedly invulnerable. (Confirmed)
- Using Necronomicon immediately after entering the room will kill all Tiny Haunts, forcing main Haunt to skip phase 1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.