| The Cellar|
Normal Enemy (Later Floors)
- Widow will jump towards the player, double that of Monstro's, though taking longer to rest in between jumps.
- She can also leave a puddle of white creep with a Sack in the middle.
- The limit on Sacks spawned by Widow is two.
- Widow can kill her own Sacks by jumping on them.
- Widow will stay stationary as she spits out spiders
Pink: Spawns Boils and Guts instead of Sacks, spawns hostile flies instead of spiders. Jumps more quickly.
Black: Spawns B. Spiders instead of Sacks, black creep instead of white, and spits out blood shots instead of small spiders.
- Widow was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original Binding of Isaac.
- The name probably refers to the Latrodectus, commonly known as "black widow spider".
- Widow is, indeed, female.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.